Delivery & Shipping Policy
GENERAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY TERMS
- Delivery arrangement is based on customer's scheduled or preferred date to be indicated when completing the order on Juzeat.com as soon as next 3 days from the order date.
- All orders are delivered by courier service or our managed delivery personnel. Store pick up is not available.
- All orders are delivered based on customer's preferred and scheduled date except for Sundays and public holidays.
- Despite best effort to deliver based on scheduled time, there could be events that could cause changes and would be communicated promptly. In the event we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of the late delivery.
- We would not be responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses stated by the customer.
- In case of wrong address, we will contact customer immediately through phone or email. Delivery fees are applicable to deliveries that have to be rescheduled by customer.
- The order is considered closed/completed if there is no reply from the customer within 7 days of contact and request for delivery details clarification. No refund will be issued for closed or completed orders.
What are the shipping/delivery rates?
Standard Delivery charges :-
- Juzeat charges a flat RM15 shipping/delivery rate per order for deliveries to the whole of Klang Valley orders below RM150.
- Juzeat may in unique occasions use third party delivery service provider, Mr. Speedy to deliver orders to the whole of Klang Valley based on customer requested date.
- All purchases exceeding RM150 in a single order will be eligible for **FREE Shipping.
Our next 3 day delivery arrangement cut off time is 4pm on from Monday to Friday. Any order made after 4pm will be bring forward to the next working day.
What about delivery to other states?
We are currently delivering only to within Klang Valley. Delivery to other states would be available upon notice.
When will I receive my order?
After your order is verified and payment has been cleared, we will ship out your order within the following time frame:
- Klang Valley: Any delivery date selected by the customer when completing the order, as soon as the next 3 days from order completion date except Sundays and public holidays.
Note: Your delivery tracking details will be available in the order details account in Juzeat within 24 hours of scheduled delivery date with the details of the delivery personnel in the same notification e-mail.
However, we are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame. Juzeat shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. If you are unavailable to collect your delivery, our delivery personnel may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the delivery party.
Can I cancel my order after order has been shipped?
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate to your request for cancellation once the item has been shipped.
Ready to get your Juzeat Ingredients of Love box delivered to your kitchen?
Start browsing our specially curated Menu that's sure to tickle tastebuds here.