Malaysia, My Home Recipe Contest
Are you a Malaysian homecook with an undying passion for food and culinary? Well, you've come to the right place. In conjunction with our 64th National Day and Malaysia Day celebration, we at Juzeat have decided to reward Malaysian homecooks with lots of gifts and vouchers. How? Well, simple. All you have to do is take part in our Malaysia, My Home Recipe contest. Below, we have got all the details for you. Memang best la!
How to participate?
- Follow Juzeat’s Facebook and Instagram social media accounts at facebook.com/juzeatasia and Instagram.com/juzeatasia.
- Upload a photo/video of your best home cooked meal on your Facebook and Instagram account.
- Write in the caption:
- The recipe list to prepare the meal.
- hy is it your favourite dish and why Malaysians need to cook and taste it for themselves.
- Remember to end the post with hashtag #juzeat and #malaysiamyhomerecipe so that our team can find it.
- Remember, if your post is set to private (friends viewing only), do change the settings to “Public” so that we’ll be able to see your yummy meals. Then finally publish the post.
- Once you follow the instructions above, our team will be notified and best of all, we’ll be attempting to cook your recipe and showcase in our page video.
If your recipe is featured in our attempt to cook the dish your posted, congrats! You’re in the running to win the top 3 prizes. What are they? Scroll down to find out!
How we choose the shortlisted entries are also based on the looks and presentation of their dish along with the authenticity of the caption. The likes, shares and comments also puts you on top of the race. So, be you and do you!
Contest will be running till 11.59PM, 30 September 2021.
Prizes Worth A Total of RM7,000 to be given away!
- Grand Winner takes away prizes worth RM3,500 in value
- First Runner Up takes away prizes worth RM2,500 in value
- Second Runner Up takes away prizes worth RM1,500 in value
All prizes include:
- Mastercraft Cash Voucher worth RM2,000 to be redeemed for your home kitchen makeover (T&Cs apply)
- A set of cookwares
- Electrical kitchen appliances
- MyCookingStory Product Discount Vouchers
- Juzeat Cash Vouchers
- ...and more
Again, here are some good tips to increase your chances of winning this contest:
- Post and tag us in as many photos/videos. Don't limit yourself to just a meal. We know you've got plenty in stock.
- Get your family and friends to share your posts and don't forget to tag us using #juzeatasia.
- Lastly, cook and prepare a meal that speaks your heart and soul because the way to one's heart is through their stomach.
We wish good luck to all participants and we are looking forward to seeing some mind blowing dishes - and we can’t wait to take on the challenge to cook the recipes you shared too. Stay tuned to our page as we feature videos of us reenacting your recipe.
Not forgetting, terima kasih, Malaysia for being a food paradise that you are. We love you!